My research interests lie in the field of combinatorics and graph theory, mostly in extremal graph and hypergraph theory.
Stability and Ramsey numbers for cycles and wheels
Discrete Mathematics 339 (2016), 1557–1565. [ ]
Talks and poster sessions
- Extremal Combinatorics, University of Warwick, UK. September 2017.
- Eurocomb, TU Wien, Austria. September 2017.
- MC2 Seminar, ENS Lyon, France. April 2017.
- Birmingham Combinatorics Seminar, University of Birmingham, UK. March 2017.
- SUMA 2016, Valparaíso, Chile. December 2016. [ ]
- São Paulo School of Advanced Science on Algorithms, Combinatorics and Optimization, University of São Paulo, Brazil. July 2016. [ ]
- Foundations of Computational Mathematics, Universidad de la República, Uruguay. December 2014.
- Festival de Ingeniería y Ciencias FCFM, Universidad de Chile. October 2014. [ ]
- ACGO Student Seminar, Universidad de Chile. November 2014. [ ]
Covering and tiling hypergraphs with tight cycles
with Jie Han and Allan Lo.
Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics 61 (2017), 561–567. [ ]